We are a cyber-intelligence company headquartered in Singapore and Tokyo. We are a fast-growing startup making waves with our unique blend of external threat landscape management and cyber-intelligence platform. We compete ferociously in the high- growth cybersecurity space, and we win with our specialized capability of helping clients predict and avert cyberattacks.
Our cloud-based AI and ML-powered cyber-intelligence analytics platform, DeCYFIR, helps clients proactively identify potential threats at the planning stage of cyberattacks. From executive to management and security operations team, DeCYFIR empowers both business and technology leaders to drive growth and innovation while keeping data and assets safe from cybercriminals. DeCYFIR is the leading cyber-intelligence platform designed to defend businesses by uncovering their attack surfaces, building their digital risk profile, and using personalized cyber-intelligence to predict imminent attacks.
Today, many Fortune 500 clients trust us to deliver quality cyber-intelligence which they can rely on to protect their brand and keep their organization’s security posture strong and resilient.
We are now seeking experienced and proven sales leaders to take the company forward and start the build-out into the various markets.
This is a self-starter role, and the successful candidate will define and execute appropriate sales strategies, business development, and sales enablement programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Achieve and exceed country sales quota.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Work closely with colleagues across BUs and functions to successfully close the deals within the agreed timeline.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value prop and technology.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for partners, countries, and territories.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Build the sales function in the mid-term by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training sales employees.
- Possess the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans.
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Interface with customer success team to resolve issues that directly impact customers.
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting establishing high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency for the sales organization.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and delivery teams and foster a high- performance culture.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Aged Leads, etc.
- Report on key KPIs related to the lead and sales cadence in order to implement a consistent closed loop between marketing and sales.
- Over 12-15 years of experience in the cybersecurity field.
- Proven success in selling into specific markets.
- Established relationships with technology and cybersecurity solution buyers.
- Presentation skills with the ability to conduct product demonstrations independently.
- Ability to prepare proposals and quotations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
Sales Leader top skills & proficiencies:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
If you have the skills and are passionate about cybersecurity, join our fast-growing team to build one of the world’s most advanced cyber-intelligence platforms. Send your details to [email protected] today.