CYFIRMA is fastest growing cybersecurity start-up delivering complete near real time view of external cyber threats and risks. We are an external threat landscape management platform company. We combine cyber intelligence with attack surface discovery and digital risk protection to deliver early warning, personalized, contextual, outside-in, and multi-layered insights. Our cloud-based AI and ML-powered analytics platforms provide the hacker’s view with deep insights into the external cyber landscape, helping clients prepare for impending attacks. CYFIRMA is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Japan, India, the US, and the EU. Customers include both government as well as Fortune 500 companies across manufacturing, financial services, retail, industrial products, natural resources and pharmaceutical industries.
We are now seeking experienced and proven Technical Sales Leaders to take the company to the next level with the build-out into the various markets.
This is a self-starter role, and the successful candidate will define and execute appropriate sales strategies, business development, and sales enablement programs to maximize sales and profitability.
Country: Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam
- Achieve and exceed country sales quota.
- Ability to explain CYFIRMA’s product use cases, case studies, integration into customers cyber security posture management.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value prop and technology.
- Explain product features, articulate differentiators, how they fit into wider cyber posture management.
- Ability to explain external threat landscape, cyber threats and risks.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Work closely with colleagues across BUs and functions to successfully close deals within the agreed timeline.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for partners, countries, and territories, as appropriate.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Build the sales function in the mid-term by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training sales employees.
- Possess the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans.
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Interface with customer success team to resolve issues that directly impact customers.
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting establishing high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency for the sales organization.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and delivery teams and foster a high- performance culture.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting providing key business insights; typical reporting includes Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Aged Leads, etc.
- Report on key KPIs related to the lead and sales cadence in order to implement a consistent closed loop between marketing and sales.
- Over 5-20 years of experience in the cybersecurity technology field.
- Technical background with knowledge cyber defence, risk management, cyber intelligence, vulnerability management, attack surface management and digital risk management.
- Proven success in selling into specific markets.
- Established relationships with technology and cybersecurity solution buyers.
- Presentation skills with the ability to conduct product demonstrations independently.
- Ability to prepare proposals and quotations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
Sales Leader Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Build, maintain and expand Client Relationships.
- Effective presentation skills that seek to explain, persuade and inspire.
- Excellent negotiation skills that result in win-win outcomes.
- Hunter mindset with excellent prospecting skills.
- Meticulous sales planning skills that will see to the success of the country/territory/region.
- A self-starter who can collaborate with the wider team as well as thrive in an independent environment.
If you have the skills and are passionate about cybersecurity, join our fast-growing team to build one of the world’s most advanced cyber-intelligence platforms. Send your details to [email protected] today.