CYFIRMA is an external threat landscape management company with the world’s first platform that can deliver predictive cyber-intelligence. We combine cyber intelligence with attack surface discovery and digital risk protection to deliver the early warning, personalized, contextual, outside-in, and multi-layered insights. Our cloud-based AI and ML-powered analytics platform provide the hacker’s view with deep insights into the external cyber landscape, helping clients prepare for impending attacks.
What we do:
- PROVIDE multi-dimensional and actionable strategic, management, and tactical cyber threat visibility and intelligence
- ANTICIPATE cyberattacks that are most likely to occur in your industry and IT environment
- DELIVER potential cyber-attack insights at the planning stage versus the execution and exploitation phase
- EMPLOY a predictive and deep understanding of the threats using our unique “Outside-In” approach
- Position: Solution Architect – Presales
- Location: Bangalore
- CYFIRMA’s Solution Architect – Presales (Presales Engineers) are technical professionals supporting clients’ presales cyber security needs.
- This role requires cyber security expertise and experience to understand client business challenges and technical needs to develop solutions that address cyber security needs across on-premise and cloud enterprises.
- The ideal candidate can quickly digest and rationalize current cybersecurity capabilities and gaps within a client’s environment and develop and execute technical sales strategies plans for enterprise accounts.
- You will work independently and with sales teams to engage with clients and prospects for executive briefings, technical consultations, contract discussions, and product requirements.
- We expect excellent communication skills with right-level conversations and a demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- The tasks and challenges being a Presales and working with large and complex customer environments independently and in a team environment, especially the proven ability to work closely with direct sales organizations, are rather tempting for you.
- You have gained a foundational knowledge of leading public cloud platform providers (e.g., AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or Azure similar) is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to accomplish client-facing interactions
- You are familiar with security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis, and investigation response solutions.
- Experience with cyber security processes, tools, and technologies and extensive knowledge of best practices regarding their implementation.
- The achievement of Cyber security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, and/or Security is beneficial.
Presales in CYFIRMA is a supportive role for many other departments. You will be responsible to…
- demonstrate CYFIRMA products and services to customers on-site, remotely via webinars, sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows.
- respond to technical and functional questions in RFIs/RFPs
- eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches
- understand business problems with a passion for applying technology solutions, and leveraging technology trends, to deliver results.
- interact strongly with customers upon very good written & verbal communication and troubleshooting skills.
- support our marketing activities and play a vital role in e.g., Webinars, events, round tables, etc.
Educational and professional background
- Advanced degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics, or another technical field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Sales Engineer, Solution Architect, and/or client-facing
- Experience as Cyber-Security Consultant or similar with a successful track record of new business production and ability to exceed quotas.
If you have the skills and are passionate about cybersecurity, join our fast-growing team to build one of the world’s most advanced cyber-intelligence platforms. Send your details to [email protected] today.