CYFIRMA offers Cyber threat visibility and intelligence suite and services aimed at keeping your organization’s cybersecurity posture up-to-date, resilient, and ready against upcoming cyber – attacks.
CYFIRMA is an industry leader in providing relevant and prioritized cyberthreat insights; and defines how Cyber Threat Intelligence should be applied at THREE levels – Strategic, Management, and Tactical, mapped to 3 lines of defence. CYFIRMA is your strategic partner providing detailed and relevant insights into a constantly changing global cybersecurity landscape.
- Design, develop and implement product functionalities and ecosystem solutions of Effort Estimation, allocation and tracking of tasks
- Define product specifications and its ecosystem requirements and take the lead on operational and technical releases and enhancements.
- Have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies
- Manage the team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis
- Contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent.
- Should be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Develop high-quality product functionalities, software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the product release, enhancements and software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code, configuration and ecosystem
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting o Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure product is up to date with latest technologies
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Expertise in Java, Hibernate and Spring
- Expertise in RDBMS like MySQL
- Expertise in NoSQL Database like MongoDB
- Experience of Elasticsearch
- Experience in any front-end framework like Angular
- Experience in building APIs and services using REST API’s
- Knowledge of AI and ML
- Aware of build and project management tools like Maven and Gradle
- Experience in Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Hands on Experience required in system design, Creating HLD, LLD Micro-services, distributed systems, solving open ended problems
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in computer science /IT or equivalent Reporting to – As per organization structure Experience (Years) – 5 years +
If you have the skills and are passionate about cybersecurity, join our fast-growing team to build one of the world’s most advanced cyber-intelligence platforms. Send your details to [email protected] today.