CYFIRMA is a threat discovery and cyber-intelligence platform company. The company’s flagship product, DeCYFIR, arms governments and businesses with personalized intelligence where insights are tailored to their industry, geography and technology. DeCYFIR provides clients with multi-layered intelligence covering strategic, management and operational insights. DeCYFIR’s ability to combined cyber-intelligence with attack surface discovery, vulnerability intelligence, brand intelligence, situational awareness and digital risk protection sets it apart from the competition. Clients receive insights that will enable them to conduct effective intelligence hunting and attribution, connecting the dots between hacker, motive, campaign and method to gain a comprehensive view of their threat landscape.
With DeCYFIR, clients receive early warnings of impending cyberattacks so they can act quickly to avoid a breach. DeCYFIR is designed to meet the stringent demands of CISOs, CROs, and Security Operations teams.
CYFIRMA is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Japan, India, and the US. The company is funded by Goldman Sachs, Zodius Capital, and Z3 Partners.
Location: Bangalore / Singapore / US
- Product Management/Cybersecurity(preferable)
- Bachelor’s in computer science/IT or equivalent
Specific Skill Set
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across department teams
- A technical expert with ability to influence others
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work on technical issues where analysis requires an in-depth evaluation
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Aware of key Cyber Security concepts
- Strong customer advocacy skills and experience, ability to work in difficult customer situations
- Drive Enterprise and Mid-Market feature strategy. To drive features essential to define success in the market
- Do in-depth analysis on key feature gaps and define strategy to bridge those gaps
- Work with field and Engineering teams defining product features, converting into requirements specifications and bringing products and features to market
- Must talk discuss with team to perform research etc. to drive rock solid feature roadmap
- Assist with design, deployment and integration guides for products, solutions and reference architectures
- Aggregate and analyse information to form an opinion and provide actionable insights that ultimately become product feature request
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Design and executes the change management processes, resolves complex issues, and mitigates risks over the lifecycle for internal cybersecurity services. Escalates issues, risks, and decisions to the Product Innovation Lead or other stakeholders as necessary and develop mitigating actions
- Ensure that service documentation is well written with requirements that are properly documented and published to internal customers
- Aggressively drives impactful improvements to your cybersecurity shared services
- Build deep expertise on the cybersecurity services marketplace, vendors, products, and most importantly threat actors
If you have the skills and are passionate about cybersecurity, join our fast-growing team to build one of the world’s most advanced cyber-intelligence platforms. Send your details to [email protected] today.