CYFIRMA is a threat discovery and Cyber intelligence platform company offering industry-disrupting solutions in the cybersecurity and threat intelligence category with new ways of decoding threats. We apply Cyber intelligence to all layers including business controls.
What we do :
- PROVIDE multi-dimensional and actionable strategic, management, and tactical cyber threat visibility and intelligence
- ANTICIPATE cyberattacks that are most likely to occur in your industry and IT environment
- DELIVER potential cyber-attack insights at the planning stage versus the execution and exploitation phase
- EMPLOY a predictive and deep understanding of the threats using our unique “Outside-In” approach
CYFIRMA is looking for a person with hands-on experience in threat intelligence research, malware analysis, forensic investigation, and/or security consulting to be a part of our research team.
Position : Cyber Threat Intelligence Lead/Manager
Location : Bangalore
Role and Responsibility
- Deep research on nation-state threat actors, campaigns, and malware from both public and dark/deep web sources to generate predictive and relevant threat intelligence for clients
- Draw risk scenarios and recommended actions based on the threat landscape to help them consume threat intelligence information.
- Present research findings, reports, and advisories in both public conferences/seminars/blogs/etc. and private client meetings.
- Collaborate with international teams to improve research and service operations, and service platform development.
Skills & Experience
- At least 10-12 years of experience in cyber threat intelligence research, incident response, forensic analysis, malware research, or EDR/SIEM event analysis (tier 2 or higher).
- At least 10-12 years of experience in OSINT or paid/private security analysis tools such as Shodan, Censys, BinaryEdge, Spiderfoot, Domain tools, Virus Total, Hybrid Analysis, EDR, SIEM, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Ability to create and improve the strategy for threat intelligence research, process automation, knowledge sharing, and training other members.
- Ability to write and present technical documents/blogs/reports/papers in both public conferences and private client meetings
- Flexible mindset and a strong willingness to assist the other teams including pre-sales, partner alliances, marketing, customer success, product management, etc. on both local and international scales.
- Fluent in English in reading, writing, and speaking
Client Facing role : Remotely
Bachelor’s in computer science/IT or equivalent
Security certification (either of GCTI, CHFI, CEH, Security +, etc.)
Industry : Cyber Security
Relevant experience : 10 to 12 Years
Reporting to : Vertical SVP or similar